Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Come on in! Pull up a seat this Horny Hump Day.

Thank you for joining me this week for Horny Hump Day. Enjoy a cuppa while you peruse the selections for today's hop. This snippet is from my work in progress. Andrew, in his new state of being, is watching Kara, his former wife, while she sleeps. During this visit, he recollects some of the highlights of their sex life together.
The day you showed me your sensitive thumb of a clit I knew divine providence was watching over me. One touch and you exploded in passion. I don’t know whose orgasm was more powerful; mine, while I sucked and teased as I dry-humped the bed, or yours, as all those charged nerve endings flared like Tesla’s arcing transmitter.
A Ghostly Tale II will be listed at Smashwords.com before October of this year. I'm having fun creating it. The Moon-Kissed Chi will be posted in final on May 1 of this year. I look forward to seeing you next week for Horny Hump Day. Don't forget to visit the other stops on the hop. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. Very sexy bit, Grinelda. The reference to Tesla is priceless. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. glad you like. that was my favorite scene in "The Prestige". I was facinated by the device and even more thrilled when I discovered upon doing a bit of research it really existed (not sure if it still exists).

      Delete
  2. Hot! Loved the Tesla reference as well. So nice when a man fondly recalls making you come the first time. Means you made an impression. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. it is. gives one a warm horny feeling all over.

      Delete
  3. He sounds like a guy with character which makes the scene a lot hotter. Good share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. glad you like. as he unfolds in my mind i realize i'd be standing in line to "be his friend."

      Delete
  4. Ha-ha! Great euphemisms, Grinelda, and the sex isn't bad, either!
    Seems like a match made in - passion!

    Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. they did have a good sex life. :D a match made in something, anyway. :D glad you liked.

      Delete
  5. I love the way Andrew talks! I also loved the Tesla reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. glad you liked. andrew was a very well-cultured man and a snazzy dresser.

      Delete
  6. Great snippet Grinelda. Very erotic. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i appreciate your stoppin in. i'm liking the way this story is unfolding.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in. I'd love to hear what you have to say. Please be sure to keep it friendly.javascript:;