Google Analytics

Monday, December 10, 2012

BTS Promotions: Erotica Authors & Readers Group ~ I Survived The Holidays Event

Come join us on BTS Promotions: Erotica Authors & Readers Group.  A place for writers of erotica to promote their stuff and readers of erotica to find new authors of the same.

Having just had a successful online party for the grand opening, the group's next event is the BTS Promotions: Erotica Authors & Readers Group ~ I Survived The Holidays Event.  Lot's going on for everybody.  12hrs of fun.  Join the group to see the tentative schedule as I develop the site.  I'll send out invites for the event next week and post the link.  Here's the countdown link:  http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20130105T14&p0=544&fg1=99dbd4&fg2=a39de0&msg=BTS+Promotions%3A+Erotica+Authors+%26+Readers+Group+%7E+I+Survived+The+Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in. I'd love to hear what you have to say. Please be sure to keep it friendly.javascript:;