Google Analytics

Sunday, June 24, 2012

White Cotton Panties by Grinelda Markowitz


Here's a fun little piece which was on my mind when I awoke this morning.  It's written in just 200 words and been submitted to ERWA for Flasher Sunday.  Find out more about ERWA here

White Cotton Panties
Grinelda Markowitz
(As featured in the ERWA Erotic Fiction Gallery)

“Assume the position,” he instructed as he pulled my white cotton panties down over the firm buns they sheathed.

I did.  I knew I deserved everything that was coming.  The first swat fell squarely on the twin globes of my ass.  There was nothing to muffle the sting.

“Yes, Danny.  I promise I won’t do it again.”

“Do you?”

I was mute.  Silent.  Unwilling to acknowledge out loud what I knew in my heart.  Yes, I had broken the rules.

Another warming slap was followed by the gentle caress of his big, rough hand over my warmed flesh.  My bottom tingled for long moments after his hand was no longer there.  Was I to be blamed for something I couldn’t help?  Is it my fault when I get so hot and wet and turned on I forget to use a bit of restraint?

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say you really enjoy this.”

So, yeah, he had me there.  But, sliding my tongue over his engorged member excites me no end.  Is it my fault that blood from that vein which runs along its length is ambrosia from Olympus itself?  My nature takes over as my incisors extend.

4 comments:

  1. Oooo...evil. Great fun, Grinelda. I hope you get good responses at ERWA. I'm sure they'll pay attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you liked. I hope so too. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. An erotic twist...wicked Grinnie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! figured out why your posts kept disappearing. they were in queue for me to approve. never happened before. hmmmm. glad you liked. this one was actually posted on erwa in their featured "flasher" segment.

      my horny hump day post will be going up at midnite cst. just an fyi.

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in. I'd love to hear what you have to say. Please be sure to keep it friendly.javascript:;